Subject: [Leica] Week 9 in Denver
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:59:33 -0700

Week 9 in Denver is up.  I had a real problem with the scans on my main
selection - the saturation levels were elusive to say the least.  The salon
walls were all mirrors and I believe that the multiple reflections of the
light sources did a number on the metering on my R8.  Either that or the lab
seriously underdeveloped the film.  I have been having a ball with my 100 mm
R APO - this lens is truly amazing!

Enjoy: www.photobynelsch.com/PAW/9.html

Bill in Denver