Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB R6.3A
From: "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:00:11 -0000

Just to stir things up a little  ;-)) - my thoughts went to the fact that
this body appears to be about the same size as the FM2 - which in turn is
near enough the same as an M6 (I have used an old FM case when I needed to
cover up the M6)

AE and mecahanical M6 any one??

p.s. for the strait laced it's a joke - but then we're told leica left the
timer off the M6 to make room for the battery) :-))))))))))