Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Epson Printing in black and white?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:49:56 -0500

Julian Thomas wrote:

> Doug take a look at Piezography at www.inkjetmall.com It is superb for the
> 1160/860, 3000(though some have printer problems) and now the 7000. Tina
> uses it!
>
> Julian

The Piezography system is definitely the way to go. As Tina said, it
produces really gorgeous results, particularly so using the Epson heavy
weight archival matte paper, which is inexpensive. The blacks are black,
the whites are white. Really stunning prints. And "archival," whatever
that may mean.

I would also suggest that you consider the continuous ink supply system,
which appears to be much more economical than the carts...Having used an
Epson 1160 for about five or six months now, I can't imagine going back
to the straight Epson ink system, nor can I imagine paying for "silver
prints" ever again.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Re: Epson Printing in black and white?)