Subject: [Leica] WAS: Leica Users digest V19 #177: THE PAIN IN THE ASS MESSAGE!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:03:32 -0800

Hey some of you computer wonderfolks out there. Isn't there a way with all
this magical electronic stuff one of you can't send this machine a message
to "self destruct" so when the owner comes in on Wednesday all that's
sitting there is a smoking pile of twisted computer?

I know I sound like a mean ass, but come on, anyone who uses a repeatable
message sender and gets on a list like the LUG then goes off leaving it
punching out the same dumb ass message day after day needs to have nothing
but a smoking wreck!
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant