Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Maison du Leica
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:29:55 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 05/03/01 12:40:06 Paris, Madrid,
stefan_asmith@yahoo.com a écrit :

<< he address is 52 blvd beaumarchais 75011
 Metro station: Chemin Vert
 www.lamaisonduleica.com

 Prices: a total, absolute, rip-off, just like most
 Leica dealers in France.
 ie: M6 TTL new 19,990 francs (US$2,840)

 Sales help: generally treated like you are entering a
 museum and are disturbing the curators, just like many
 other photo dealers in Paris.

 Interesting stock though (like in a museum).

 If you're in Europe Leica shopping, better off trying
 the UK (Robert White) or Foto Lambertin, price-wise.

 enjoy the city of light,

 Stefan (Paris)

I agree with you Stefan , but considering used stuff like an M4
or M2 in good condition , there prices look cheaper than in the
USA !
I've bought a good example of an M4 ( 1967 ) with a full one
year warranty on it . Now , another Lugger owns that camera
and it seems he's still very happy with it .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE