Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Leica Users digest V19 #177: THE PAIN IN THE ASS MESSAGE!
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:49:33 -0500

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:05:13 -0800 (PST), Mark Cohen
<markc@binaryfaith.com> wrote:

>Oh, and Ammonium Tri-Iodide is
>
>Made by
>
>Mix Iodine cryatals and Amonia solution.. Paint the solution on the
>floppy.. when it dries the resulting crystals will be volitile :)
>

>-Mark (We all need a hobby) Cohen
> :)

I just want to clarify something - we're friends, as far as you know,
right Mark?  Anyone who knows how to build both a cyber-bomb and a
real one is someone I don't ever want to be on the wrong side of...

If we  meet some day over a beer I'll tell you a saga that begins with
a gallon of 6-normal ammonium hydroxide and a half-pound of iodine
crystals, and ends with two hotshot teenagers crapping themselves
harder than Ted's cow.  I learned respect for chemistry that day, all
right.  I can't believe I still have ten fingers and two eyes :-)

Paul

Message from Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com> (RE: [Leica] WAS: Leica Users digest V19 #177: THE PAIN IN THE ASS MESSAGE!)