Subject: [Leica] My beta-test website
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:03:51 -0400

Hi LUG'ers

Well, after what seems like an eternity of tire kicking and procrastinating,
I finally got around to getting some of my images scanned to Kodak Photo-CD
so that I could put up a web gallery.

Then I had to find some HTML authoring freeware, buy a PhotoShop book to
figure out what the hell I was doing wrong, FTP'ing stuff...etc.,etc. This
little project took way, way, WAY too much free time. For those of you who
have built your own site, I empathize with the amount of time it takes out
of your life. I had no clue until now.

At any rate - a sneak peek of my first few pages at this temporary address:

www.interlog.com/~marceau/

Here you will find a dozen snap-shots, plus my own "PAW" type project. If
the site is tough to navigate, let me know.

All comments happily accepted. Thanks for looking.

And for anyone still interested in the Home Deionizer project, drop me a
line. The Excel sheet and preliminary drawings are now finished, and can be
sent to you via e-mail.

Kind Regards

William