Subject: Re: [Leica] G7 Expansion !
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:27:36 -0800

William Larsen wrote:

> Wow, a genuine spam.  I will take the Swedish autoresponder
> any day over this.  Perhaps we should all call with Leica
> questions.
>
><Snip>
> > Please do not hesitate to call 800-303-2620 for any
> questions you may have.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> > Yours truly,
> >
> > Lisa Thornton
> > Productivity Services Manager
> > G7 Productivity Systems, Inc.
> > lisat@g7ps.com
> > 800-303-2620

Thank goodness is wasn't G2 Productivity systems!
Some of us would have seen red.
What can be done when we are spammed. for the first time in years like this.
How can we convey to Lisa that she spammed. the wrong group?
How can we be more productive on this quest?
We need help.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA