Subject: RE: [Leica] Angenieux/Leica-R zoom questions
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:11:07 -0800

I know they do a whole lot with cinematography stuff, but their venture into
still photo was not successful as their are not doing it anymore. The
success of an product in free economy is based on the balance of
product/innovation, sales and marketing. You must be successful @ all to
stay in business. This particular lens is a mid 80's lens from a company a
successful company (they are in business still), so it must have been a bad
product, or sales/marketing effort!!

Thanks, Mehrdad