Subject: Re: [Leica] meter's shmeters
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:51:18 +0100

> That's baloney!!!!!

OK. You asked for it :

      __________________________
     | METERS ARE FOR SISSIES !!!|
  () |---------------------------| ()
 (..)0                           o(..)
 (  )                             (  )
  ||                               ||

Girls are from Germany, not Poland of course.. :-)

Now serious:
1.) My metering in daylight (I AM a sissy, I have a Lunasix 3
 and actually _use_ it sometimes.. :-)
 - I crawl from my  /dark rocks/ onto street
 - I meter light (falling light, without sun. What is
   proper English name for noin-reflective metering?
   Damn! I am using this milky plastic on my meter. Clear? :-)
 - I use these values for whole day shooting, adjusting
   f/stop / shutter according to my experience
 I simply don't have time to use meter each time I want to press
 shutter... ..Nor to adlust these blinking diodes in
 viewfinder..
 2.) My average night shooting
 I adjust camera to my knowledge. What should I meter in the night anyway???

have a meterless day!
- -----
                                St.
                          VF750 - 'Corvus'
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
  "Ladies and gentleman. There you have the first pimp slap of the year.  :-)"

Message from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] Mystery Leica item on ebay)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] meter's shmeters)