Subject: [Leica] Re: French ethnocentrism (WAS: Maison du Leica)
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 03:24:28 -0800 (PST)

Mikiro,

I agree with you, France is the most self-centered
country in Europe, rivalling the USA in this regard. I
see that every time I am with my French family in
Paris or Le Mans, or when visiting France in general.

And nowhere is this more true than when it comes to
wine. My French uncle tasted Australian wine for the
first time in his life a couple of years ago, when he
visited me in Belgium. He found it hard to believe
that those barbarians down under could make such good
Shiraz.

Nathan

- --- Mikiro Mori <arbos@mac.com> wrote: > Nathan-