Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Piezography
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 13:36:17 -0500

on 3/6/01 12:55 PM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> Jim Brick wrote:
>>
>> At 08:52 PM 3/5/01 -0500, Tina Manley wrote:
>>> At 07:05 PM 3/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>>>
>>> You'll never go back in the darkroom after you see Piezography!
>>>
>>> Tina
>>
>> Ha!
>>
>> I just spent all of last Sunday in my darkroom helping my daughter and her
>> best friend print a couple dozen Cibachromes. It is sooooo easy.
>> No guessing. Very straight forward.
>>
>> And fun.
>>
>> And you end up with a "real" print!  ;-)
>>
>> Jim
>
> This is sounding more and more like a debate between Henry Ford and a
> manufacturer of buggy whips who has never even seen, much less ridden
> in, a car. And guess who's the buggy whip mogul?;-)
Sorry B.D., there are watercolors and oils in the MFA and I believe there
are also pencil sketches, lithos and many other forms of artistic expression
both Luddite in nature and high tech.  It is not that one is better, it is
that each artist has chosen a medium to exhibit their work.

Next we' ll jump on folks who use...digital instead of TriX or Delta.

Snows got me down,

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Piezography)