Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Piezography
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 13:05:19 -0500

But -

I can scan in a transparency, go into Photoshop and do all of the dodging
and burning and cropping and color balancing and sharpening that I want to,
save it as a tiff file and print as many identical prints as I want
whenever I want on any kind of paper I want in the daylight!

Cibachromes were my favorite color prints until I saw color digital prints.

Tina

At 09:49 AM 3/6/01 -0800, you wrote:

>Compared to printing B&W and color neg, printing transparencies is dirt
>simple! You have the transparency. You "know" what the print is supposed to
>look like. No guessing. Very straight forward.
>
>And fun.
>
>And you end up with a "real" print!  ;-)
>
>Jim

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com