Subject: RE: [Leica] Israel
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:58:24 +0100

I made some business trips to Israel and the West Bank and, of course,
always had a hard time with El Al and Ben Gurion Airport security (45 to
90 minutes). Once I was the among the first passengers showing up at the
gate in Frankfurt and I was the last to board the plane. Just be
patient, be early  and don't be smartass.

Some people are saying Germany is a desert with repect to service
quality. They haven't been to Israel.

Hans-Peter