Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Piezography - real print or not?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:28:22 -0800

Cibas that I made myself about 25 years ago have been on display under glass
and show no discernable fading from the slides. Maybe the slides have faded
at the same rate!? Actually the prints are vibrant and no one would consider
them faded.

Maybe it's the cool Eureka climate and fresh air of the North Coast. In any
case, I'm still a big Ciba fan.

I did just get back my first 40x50 inch LightJet 5000 print tho. Wow! And it
sure is easier cleaning the dust in Photoshop instead of on the slide. To
Ciba or not to Ciba, that is the question. . .

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger (and mostly Lurker, lately)