Subject: RE: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 saga
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 18:46:13 -0500

Ain't no squirrels in this part of the Tidewater.  We sold all the hardwood
to buy new tires for the Willys.  OK. here's the deal.  I kept the old
Remington that my Daddy shot his first goose with.  I'll swap even for a 24
asph, and I *promise* that I won't post it on eBay--at least until I've got
it in hand.

What the heck, I'll throw in a crate of decoys and the john boat.  Haven't
much use for it now that the outboard's gone.  You'll need a trailer, though.

I await your earliest reply.

And Collier, don't barge into my dickerin'!

Chandos

At 05:05 PM 3/8/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Dang you Chandos !
>
>You told me I could have that shotgun.