Subject: RE: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 saga
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:51:09 -0600

Chandos writ (with gud spellin' and all):
>Ain't no squirrels in this part of the Tidewater.  We sold all the hardwood
>to buy new tires for the Willys.  OK. here's the deal.  I kept the old
>Remington that my Daddy shot his first goose with.  I'll swap even for a 24
>asph, and I *promise* that I won't post it on eBay--at least until I've got
>it in hand.

24 asses !
I'd swap for that pair 'o hound dogs.
But I ain't got no donkeys.

What tha hell you been drinkin' bubba?

Collier - stay outa' this, boy, he's done toltcya'
Chandos'll open a six pack of whoop ass on you so quick it'll make you
give back thangs you ain't even stole.

Henry
damn my feet hurt cause I ain't used to wearin' shoes

(apologies to our members from outside the US - its a southern thang)