Subject: RE: [Leica] ?: 35mm/MF enlarger recommendation
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:18:50 -0800

Do NOT buy a Omega B22.  Flimsy to say the least.

Decide if you will print on Color or B+W paper.....

The Beseler 23C family is particluarly robust ( $100-200 )and I have owned a
couple.   The Nikor 6x7 and Saunders Enlargers have looked good to me....

Durst M600 is OK at best....  Maybe that would also be on my NO list.

If you were ever to use 4x5 the choices get not more expensive, but more
broad... the Beseler 45 and Omega D2 through D6 are all good choices, but
bigger, mmore space and height are needed..

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net