Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 24/35/50/75/110
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:36:58 -0600

>Why drink koolaid when the gods made vodka?! Reach for the BIG gulp! And,
>as you're slaking your wide angle thirst on the cooling elixir of the 24,
>enjoy that absolutely retina tickling ASPH SHARPNESS that'll make your
>eyeballs itch with excitement!
>
>Gonna run out right now and shoot with that 24!!!
>
>Guy
I'm with Guy on this.
I kinda wished I had extra money to buy Jim's when he sold it.
After my 35 its the one I use most.
IT IS SUCH A FINE LENS !!!!!!
Its a big step ahead of ANY 24 I've ever seen.
It may be the very best wide angle on any camera.
Flame me! I don't care!
Anyway if you don't use it, might as well sell it.
I just can't imagine selling mine.

Henry