Subject: [Leica] Does this sound familiar!?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:00:42 -0500

I read these, and it suddenly dawned on me (how do you spell epiphany?) that
these all make equally good suggestions for the typical Leica shooter!
(well, except for number two, but since I haven't been on speaking terms
with mine for so long, it's a moot point!)

Dan (Don't sweat the petty stuff, and whatever you do- don't pet the sweaty
stuff!) Post

TOP TEN SUGGESTIONS FOR GUYS WHILE PLAYING GOLF, OR STANDING
AT A URINAL
10. Back straight, knees bent, and feet shoulder width apart.
9. Form a loose grip.
8. Keep your head down.
7. Avoid a quick backswing.
6. Quiet please!...while others are preparing to take their shot.
5. Stay out of the water.
4. Try not to hit anyone.
3. If you are taking too long, please let others go ahead of you.
2. Don't stare while others address their balls.
1. Don't let anyone see you take those extra strokes! (NB- For owners of old
M3s, I suppose!)