Subject: [Leica] M4
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:15:30 EST

Hello . This is not an usual FS friday post ;
I have nothing to win with this post .
I just want to let you know that I've seen a good
example of M4 Leica for sale at my local photo
store  . Price tag is 5900 FF
I'm advertising for this one in the interest of you
luggers since I know that you don't see these
cameras at every corner of a street .
The camera is in very good condition , has a few
marks on the top ( meter ) . The seller is not the
camera store but a customer of them .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] M4)