Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday WTB 14182 60mm extension tube
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 09:30:33 -0800

Um, I have a confession.

It became apparent that I was infected by the Leicaflex Telyt virus back in
November, 1999, over the Pt. Lobos weekend.  Doug's awesome nature
photographs aggrevated it.

The symptoms started to appear while handling a used SL in January.  After
an unstoppable bidding frenzy at an infamous auction site, I ended up with a
clean (though in need of a CLA) SL2 MOT, a R3-era Summicron 50mm, and
finally, the mint- Telyt 400/6.8 from Australia.

The entire package cost less than what one would pay for one new Leica lens.

I'm off to Richardson Bay or Bolinas Lagoon in my 'hood today.