Subject: Re: [Leica] Question for LUG: frameline on M3 for 35mm summaron lens
From: "Bill" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:59:53 -0800

 wei zhang writes:
 > Just received a 35mm f3.5 Summaron lens with eyes, and
mount it onto my sweet
 > M3.  I'm wondering if anyone can tell me whether if the
regular 50mm frameline
 > on the M3 can use for 35mm lens also since the eye has
been attached.  And how
 > do I take the eye off in order to mount it on other leica
bodies?

Works fine on any M2, M3, M4, M6.  Don't take the eyes off.
It calls up the 50 mm frameline on all of the listed
cameras.  Looks cool to have an M6 black with the chrome
35/3.5.

If you decide to clean the optics, be careful since they
have to be aligned precisely else you will throw off the
focus.

Regards, Bill Larsen from California's Heartland

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Question for LUG: frameline on M3 for 35mm summaron lens)