Subject: Re: [Leica] Very Late FS Friday - NOS 14198
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:47:40 -0700

As you saw in the reply to Doug, it is McBain Camera.

I think they cleared out the old LTM stuff last year. A bunch of NOS IIIgs
and a couple each of NOS 35 and 90 summicrons in LTM and a 50 summilux too.
I think the whole lot went for $500CAN. I cannot really remember now. There
was not any 90 finders but a NOS 35 was included...

John Collier

Twenty year old stock is old, even if some of us seem to insist that M3s
should not be due for their first service yet.