Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: W_I_D_E
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:30:49 -0000

Tom wrote:

"Tim, there are plenty of 12/5,6's around. I suspect that a lot of users are

still trying to avoid having bodyparts intruding into the image. I did take
me a while to learn the strange stance of shooting verticals with the 12,
without deciding to join a dietary regime of some kind."

I'd *love* to see some comparisons between the 12 and the 15. I have a 15,
and the 12 keeps calling to me.