Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash: LUG ain't what it used to be!
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:09:34 EST

In a message dated 3/11/01 11:09:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbcollier@home.com writes:

<< so I let it slide for a day to see if
 someone else would chime in. Thankfully you did. The LUG is a great forum >>
It is a great forum. I often do not have time to say much or correct
statements that have been elaborated at great length at an earlier time. But
the LUG is a vital, dynamic creature. Some of the folks who were here earlier
had strong opinions which could affect their ability to make an objective
response. But such is always the case.
Bob Figlio