Subject: Re: [Leica] Let us now praise external viewfinders
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 14:01:46 -0500

If not gold, then at least black enamel over brass.

Thanks for giving me the advance notice on the upcoming
flaking on the finder  - I'll take extra care of mine.  Maybe it is
exposure to sunlight that caused it?

Vick

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] angle of veiw)