Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica germany
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:09:29 +0100

Being new to Spain, I went to the only authorised repairer I could find. i
was told 40 days. I moaned a bit but took it. I got an estimate on Feb 19th
(3 months!). The dealer does sod all except to keep reminding me how lucky I
am to be able to get a 20year old camera repaired at all and perhaps I
shouild take my business elsewhere next time.

Julian