Subject: Re: [Leica] Valoy's - WAS: 35/MF enlargers
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:43:37 -0800

William, You did not mention  that there are Valloy IIs. Now there is the
greatest 35 mm ever designed ( in my opinion of course ). There has to be a
way you can modify your baseboard to place an easel below your baseboard
and still roll the unit around. As you know the enlarger post will swing on
its baseboard so you can project to the floor behind whatever the baseboard
is sitting on. Just some food for thought.

Richard
Mendocino, CA