Subject: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:17:38 -0500

Help!

I have no excuse for my budding Leicaholism. I don't know how to
take pictures, but I've now acquired in rapid succession 2 new M6
TTLs (.58 and .85), 1 used M4-2 (btw from the notorious Canadian
retail shop of the notorious zoom lens episode -- they were quite
nice, I thought, and gave me an excellent price on an excellent
body), 6 Leica lenses and 1 Voigtlander lens.

BUT THIS WAS NOT ENOUGH!!

No, today I had to buy a Hassleblad 501CM w/ 80 CFE. (I know this
is more gear than I'll learn how to use properly in years, but I've
always wanted to take interesting pictures and, in part, I decided to
spend some money to take my mind off losing a fortune in the stock
market.)

Anyhow, I can't find resources for Hassleblad anything like the
fantastic resources for Leica on the web. Does anybody have any
suggested links, please?

Secondly, and more or less unrelated, can anybody give me links
and/or titles of reference books or pamphlets to buy, for exposure
tables for nighttime photography? I got two shots out of a roll to
come out right the other night, by luck I think.

Thanks,

G.

P.S. I may even post some snaps, if I can figure out how photonet
works...

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)
Reply from "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)
Reply from "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)