Subject: Re: [Leica] Jobos & XTol
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:17:13 -0700

At 10:01 AM 3/13/01 -0700, you wrote:
>  Seriously, though, can anyone make a spectacular
>argument against the CPE2Plus as a unit

(Not spectacular but) I believe you are limited to 16x20 whereas the CPP
processors will go to 20x24, which is only important if you use it for
prints or very large format sheet films.

The bigger thing (pardon the pun) for me was that with the CPP's you also
have more room for bottles of stuff, including rinse water.
I opted for the CPP-2 (digital temp & cold water solenoid) with a lift. I'm
happy (but less $$$olvent)

shan

p.s. get a lift