Subject: Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:28:03 -0500

> Most likely in a few months all of Georges new cameras will show up on e-bay
> saying something like "blah,blah,blah,....like new only used once." Or
> something like that.
>
> Steve
> Annapolis

Steve, why is it that I suspect posts like those that cry, 'please help
me! I've just bought a half-dozen Leicas and all the lenses currently
made, and now with the Hasselblad outfit I just bought, I don't have
room in my camera bag for my 'Beginner's Guide To Photography' - are
really trolls? ;-)

B. D.