Subject: Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:26:28 -0800

Hi George:

Hey Guys, give George a break. I've met him before, at USC in the early
'90s, before his change of heart, and in Bel-Air in the late '90s at a
teach-in at a Synagogue, after his change of heart. I know he's a guy
that can stick with it against incredible odds and overwhelming
resources directed against him. Anyone that can achieve international
stature as a scholar, from scratch I might say, as a matter of personal
principle and conscience is definitely welcome here.
And no I don't know him personally, but I have friends that do and they
have the highest regard for him.
I think we should give him a chance to prove himself with his cameras.
After all, this is what this forum is about.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov