Subject: Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:49:28 -0500

Hi Slobodan!

Thanks for kind words. Hey, here's an unrelated question: I read
some stuff about Eugene Meatyard, now am looking for his books,
but the online used bookstores I know (Powell's, etc.) don't have
him. Are there any online used bookstores that have good and/or
specialized photography sections?

Cheers,

G.

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)