Subject: Re: [Leica] New items
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:12:32 -0700

No need to pull your punches BD, I agree. However, I am not interested in
procuring and maintaining a whole other system so I can use a motor
occasionally. It works just fine, it is definitely not as good any twenty
year old camera or as good as a few thirty year old cameras. The darn thing
was designed fifty years ago though. Leica eventually is going to have to
put an electronic control of some sort in and maybe.....oh heck....really
who knows what Leica is thinking. I love my viewfinder and I love my lenses.
I can take a few lumps in a gravy this flavourful.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] New items)