Subject: RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "Jay Coleman" <jaycoleman@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:06:13 -0800

Please.  Be nice.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Steve
LeHuray
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 11:06 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

> Or, please...take some workshops.  Learn how to expose film, process
prints
> and, finally, spend a lot of time learning how to take interesting
pictures.
> I don't mean to be rude, but you're accumulating a lot of expensive
> equipment before learning 1) what it does and 2) what you want to do with
it
> and 3) what you *can* do with it.
>
> For a beginner, money spent on film and processing is the single most
> valuable investment.  Most people would be better off with a Pentax K1000
> and a couple thousand dollars of film.
>
> The other George

Most likely in a few months all of Georges new cameras will show up on e-bay
saying something like "blah,blah,blah,....like new only used once." Or
something like that.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)