Subject: [Leica] Buena Park Show
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:20:38 -0800

I plan to attend the show in search of accessories. Things like leather
cases for my finders and meter, etc. Also, I'm looking to trade my
Rolleiwide IV lenshood for a 21 or 28 M series. I'll be there at 10 and
plan to leave at 12, cross my fingers. Any SoCal LUGgers wishing to meet
there I'll be wearing a white shirt with huge lettering saying BOSCH and
a Bosch drill on the back.

Slobodan Dimitrov