Subject: Re: [Leica] THE REAL NAKED CONTEST RESULTS
From: "r g" <photos@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:43:57 -0500

Oh how exciting!!!! Thank you John and the other Luggers! :-) It is very
much appreciated.

I am new to the world of Leica (M6 for 2 months). Maybe all that Leica
literature started to rub off on me. I've been following the LUG for a few
months and found it to be a great source of information, inspiration,
exasperation, and occasionally perspiration. The generosity of you folk
never ceases to amaze me. I look forward to converting from lurker to
non-lurker state.

Regards,
rg