Subject: Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:48:45 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> "A.H.SCHMIDT" wrote:
> >
> > Tell me you guys, what has this bloke done wrong? Some of you are trying to be
> > just a pack of arrogant shits.  What does it matter, how much equipment one has,
> > or how much of it is used.

Uh, exuse me, A.H. WE'RE "a pack of arrogant shits?" Gee, we weren't the
ones who responded to some ribbing with that 'you don't know who I am'
crap. Let's keep the facts straight here.

And, Mark R., I may be off-base, but I think what started this all
wasn't the 'I have this fancy new camera. Can anyone tell me how to
focus it." It was the "I've bought out the camera store but I haven't
got the vaguest idea how to take pictures." There is a difference. I
think.

On the other hand, this entire thread - including my at times hotheaded
contributions to it - is pretty much total bull shit. ;-)

B. D.

Message from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)