Subject: RE: [Leica] TREAT AS URGENT
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:34:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

I received this message in my personal mailbox (at Yahoo.com) about two
months ago. I deleted it without hesitation, since it didn't mention my
name and was obviously some sort of scam. No doubt anyone responding to
it would be exhorted to invest an amount of money to cover "initial
costs" but would never receive anything. Another disadvantage of
responding is that one might then be listed as a "sucker" and be
exposed to sll sorts of other scam spam.

Regards,

Ray Moth
Sometimes it's good to resist temptation!