Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - reliability? longevity?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:56:44 -0700

Okay, for the first time I now actually want a Bessa camera. I disagree with
Tom in that I think it is the perfect mount for the Leica super wides (21
and 24) in low light. I much too "shaky" to switch finders when using a 50/1
or 75/1.4. However my question is how good a camera is it mechanically? I
assume it is going to be similarly priced to the Bessa-R and you have to
keep in mind an user M can be purchased for not that much more (and that the
M will last almost indefinitely with periodic CLAs).

So all you Bessa users out there, how reliable has the camera been for you?

John Collier