Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW!!! Voigtlander Bessa P
From: Tristan Tom <TTom@ilm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:35:17 -0800

I definitely agree with this statement. Think of how much more
popular the Leica system would be today had they simply continued on
with the screw mount. Older cameras could use new lenses, new cameras
could use old lenses which would subsequently increase demand for
both!

<<I think that the greatest mistake that Leica made was to
stop making the thread mount + m-adapter.  I cannot think of
any coherent reason that they had to supply M-mount lenses
in a form that could not be used on screw mount cameras.

~bill>>
- --
Tristan Tom
Computer Graphics