Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - at last! (Long)
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:03:36 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 15/03/01 09:17:53 Paris, Madrid, TTAbrahams@aol.com
a écrit :

<< Stephen Gandy has pictures of this stuff on his web-site:
 http://CameraQuest.com/VCBessaT.htm. To my knowledge, my Bessa-T is the
first
 one in North America. For those who are serial number nuts, it is 000001
(and
 the 21/4 is 000006) so obviously very early production samples. Now we all
 know about the Bessa-T, the 21 and the 28. I wonder what's next from
 Cosina/Voigtländer.
 Tom A

 Tom Abrahamsson
 Vancouver, BC
 Canada
 www.rapidwinder.com >>

Hello Tom . Have you got any idea of the expected price of the 28 ?
Thanks

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - at last! (Long))
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)