Subject: RE: [Leica] W-I-D-E
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:15:28 -0000

Once I've done all the B&W and the Velvia has been returned from processing
I intend to add some of the shots to my web site.

I was only on a package holiday for a week and was thinking that I wasn't
taking anything really authentically Tunisian, then I went on an organised
trip which included a visit to the town of Kairouan. We were only there for
an hour or so, but it was market day (Monday). The further into the market I
got, the fewer tourists there were. I could have spent the whole day taking
photographing the market. I'm a sucker for street markets, usually involving
fish and vegetable stalls, no fish this time as it's too far from the sea.

Took both the M6 and M2 with 15, 25, 35, 50 and 90mm lenses - all of this
fitted into a Billingham Alice bag. Used the 24 and 35 most. Usually B&W in
the M2, Velvia in the M6.

Steve