Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:47:25 -0700

I agree one hundred percent with all your arguments; but, as a dedicated
21mm body with a built in meter*, that is attractive. Also when shooting
outdoors with 400 ISO film, you have so much DOF you do not need to refocus
all the time with 50mm lenses and under. The big but is your point that for
an amount nervously approaching not too much more you could have your cake
and a Leica too. Heck used Konica RFs are almost in that price range.

John Collier

* I do not understand everyone's complaints about metering through the lens
with a 21mm. It sure is not a spot meter but it is a tighter angle than a
selenium meter.