Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the bag, LUGgers
From: Mike Smith <travlpix@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:07:50 -0500

I want to thank all you LUGger Leica-aholics for the threads on bags. I've
been carrying a Domke satchel, but after reading about the M-Classic here, I
ordered one, and it's great. Very versatile, roomier than the satchel,
easier to rearrange for different gear, holds two M6s with Rapidwinders and
three lenses inside, a meter, cell phone, film and the rest of your junk in
pockets on the outside. The strap is sewn onto the back of the bag rather
than the sides, so it hangs better and is easy to get into while running
from irate subjects of street-shooting.

All in all, a great bag, and the price isn't outrageous. The maker, Seth
Levine, has a website with more info: www.mclassics.com. He also makes nice
leather straps, almost the same as those Leica used to include with the
camera.

Good shooting,
Mike Smith