Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: unfounded accusation
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:43:36 -0800

Austin wrote:
> Well, heck, I'll do that too for any LUGger visiting the Boston area
;-)<<<<<<

Hi Austin,

Heck with all my time in during open heart surgery I've got it down pat and
do it for half price on Saturday mornings between 9 and noon..

Hell nothing to it, just buzz saw the sternum, pop in the rib spreader, lock
it in place, reach in, snip here and there, drop in a new heart valve,
stitch it in place and let the assistant surgeon close! ;-) Piece of
cake!:-)

And I do not a bad job for half price. Unfortunately, I have to admit I
loose a few but what the hell do you expect for half price? ;-) A free
Leica? :-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant