Subject: Re: [Leica] Learning the ropes
From: Donna-Lee Phillips <dlp@pacific.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:14:48 -0800

Slobodan wrote:

> D-L:
>
> Did Lew Thomas ever go by Ev Thomas, the publisher of Bombay Duck, SF?

No, he was only ever Lew Thomas, but Bombay Duck sounds REALLY familiar.
When was it published? There were reams of alternative publications at
that time, which would have been mid-70's to... well, everything stopped
with my crash in 1984. A lot of the cast of characters is still in my
"no recall zone".

DL

PS: Can anyone tell me how to answer quoted on this group? I don't have
my browser set to automatically answer all e-mail quoted as it drives me
nuts to get quotes of quotes of quotes. You know

etc.