Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Lenses on M6
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:27:03 -0500

pfang wrote:

> Dear Luggers -
>
> Just a few simple questions.
>
> Does a Voigtlander 50/1.5 Nokton with a Leica LTM to M
> mount couple completely with the M6? While the
> framelines will adjust accordingly (provided I
> purchase the 50 adapter), does the focus couple as
> well?

Absolutely. It is just like using a Leica Summilux on your M, except
that the Nocton is a crappy piece of Japanese glass hiding behind the
revered Voigtlander name.;-)

Oh, I almost forgot, and being a modern aspherical piece of crappy
japanese glass it happens to be sharper than the 50 Summilux. ;-)

B. D.