Subject: Re: [Leica] Hood for Canon LTM 35/2
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:42:06 -0500

Douglas,

I have a great 40mm vented hood on my 50/f1.8 Serenar that you should try and find.  It will work perfectly on your 35/f2 with little, if any,
vignetting.  It was made by Walz, their product #118.  It is a black, all-metal, screw-in-type with vents - and it only sticks out 5/8".  It is solid,
well-built, looks cool, and you will love it.  The Walz box it came in actually says "for Canon f: 1.5, 1.8".

In the event you can't find one, search out some of the Series VI lens hoods which have a 43mm thread which you could get a step-up ring for.

Good Luck and if you find more than one, I want to be first on your list to buy the extras - seeing as I told you about it.

Cheers,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY